Make it a Beach Candy Day
Sun, Sand, Surf. Take Your Pick.
A flamingo, a rubber duck, and a slice of watermelon walk onto the beach. Which one do you pick? Soak up the sun on a beach floatie, pick your favorite board, try something new, or just sit back, relax, and keep your drinks cold. What adventure is waiting for you? Whatever it is, we’ll make it fun and unforgettable.
How It Works
- Twin Fin guests earn daily Beach Candy credits as part of the Resort Amenity Fee. (three credits per night/guest room)
- Redeem your Beach Candy credits for a wide selection of water sports and beach rentals to make it your best beach day. We’ll give you all the details when you check in!
- Feel good about doing your part to help our sustainability initiative to preserve the environment and reduce waste by renting gear.
- Have fun!
*Beach Candy benefits are also available for eligible guests at ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach, Park Shore Waikiki, Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach, Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach, Ambassador Hotel Waikiki, and Pearl Hotel Waikiki.
Life’s a Beach
- Stylish lightweight bamboo beach chairs
- Portable speakers
- Beach umbrellas
- Fun beach floaties
- Surfboards (perfect for beginners to try varying lengths and weights)
- Bodyboard (made with high-quality durable materials, equipped with wrist harness, cables and leash)
- Stand up paddleboards
- Inflatable SUPs (wider and more stable, ideal for first-time users)
Stand Up Paddleboards
Be ready to catch the best waves when they roll in. Thanks to our partnership with Surfline, the world’s leading wave forecasting and surf reports company, three HD cameras will stream real-time surf conditions on a large-scale video wall in the lobby and around the hotel. Guests will also receive a Surfline Premium membership discount after their stay.